Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY COMPANY WEBSITE CONS & PROS

CONS

.It didn’t look what I wanted to look like
.I had to delete practically everything on my website because some guy design it
.Its hard to find the change some of the stuff on my website

PROS

. Anybody can visit my web site
. It’s a really funny prank to do on someone because they think it’s a real company ha ha ha ha.
.It could be my future company website that I might what to keep


When I made the website I thought it would be a hard task to do and it was filling all the empty spaces and making the website look like a real company web site. It was a challenge but as the guy from lethal weapon might say “I’m too old for this SHIT”

By Sean Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment